Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Roly Poly Owl Amigurumi


Roly Poly Owl Amigurumi

Check out my very first amigurumi.   I am so please with how it turned out.  It is quite a bit more pink in person (It is, after all, October.).   The pattern is from KnitPicks.  It was well written and very easy to follow.  I used Sugar & Cream and a #7 crochet hook.   I will probably make at least one more in pinks before I move on to blue or maybe brown.   I love the look of variegated on the bottom with a solid on top, so will probably stick with that.

In other news, I have started adding YouTube links in my side bar.  Between the TKGA Basics class that I am taking and a particularly complicated knitted Xmas present, I have found these technique videos invaluable.    I am also going to add some basic knitting videos, as I come across ones that I like.   I get a lot of inquiries  when I am KIPing.   I would like to be able to refer some of those to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment