- Some time ago, I had the idea of using a zip-up bottle cozy for my sock-in-progress. It has taken quite a while to find one that does not have a beer company logo on i,t but yesterday I hit pay-dirt. At a local store that is going out of business, I found one that had been monogrammed but not picked up. It is pink (good), wide-ish (good), and really cheap (very good). True, the initials are not mine but I can deal with that. The sock needle holders can be pushed all the way in. It fits in, in my bag, like a dream. It only fits one sock-in-progress, so, I am still on the look out for another one.
- Continuing to work on P&S Summer Open Cardigan. I decided not to go with the side shaping mostly because I knit past that point and did not feel like ripping back.
- Still working on the Kandinsky Cardigan. Since I can only work on this when I can give it my full attention, it is really slow going. I am really looking forward to wearing this in the Fall.
- Jitterbug sock is in my handbag. I have not gotten very far with these.
- For mindless, at home, knitting, I am working on a couple of felted bags for the co-op.
This has been a lovely slow week for me. That is a good thing.