Monday, April 5, 2010

Temptation is a problem for me....

Socks That Rock
March 2010

Look what came in the mail for me last week.    Usually, my socks are random.   I always have a pair on the needles but do not count them as WIP.   They reside in my handbag and are mostly knit while I am away from home.  I start a new pair when the  last one is finished and finish the current pair whenever.    That was before I joined the Rockin Sock of the month club.   This hank came last week.   Did I put it away?   No I did not!   Instead, I have been knitting only the current handbag socks (no the Citron is not finished.  Nor have I started the scheduled cardi) so that I can finish them quickly and cast on with this gorgeous stuff.  And I did so well as a monogamous knitter last year, too. 

I had the most fun thing happen recently.   Someone I know asked me for a list of online resources for her daughter who has just started knitting.   I suggested that her daughter visit my blog, since I list my favorites in the side bar (look right).   It turned out that her daughter is already a visitor to my blog and even lists Serenity-Knits in her favorites.   I got such a kick out of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment