Monday, August 9, 2010

Once upon a time, I bought some yarn.....


A long time ago (Jun '07), I was inspired by Kelley Petkun (of KnitPicks fame) to knit a Pi Shawl.    In perusing the KP website, I quickly found a lace weight, Silk/Alpaca blend (Shimmer) that appealed.   The only problem was that I could not decide between the pretty blue (name long forgotten) and the pretty pink (Flower Garden).    The problem was quickly solved by buying both.    Now that the blue one is finally done.  I am feeling lost without the calming presence of my simple Pi Shawl.    So, I dug up what was left of the Flower Garden Shimmer (I filched a ball for another project), confirmed that I have very nearly enough (I may need to do the trim in another color as Flower Garden is no more), and have cast on for another Pi.    Three years from now, I will have some really nice pics to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment