Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Do you listen while you knit?

I don't know about you, but I really like to listen to a good book while I knit.  What's more, I prefer series.    As my moods change, so do my choices in books.   These days I am listening to the Irish Country Series by Patrick Taylor.    I started with "An Irish Country Christmas", which is actually the third book in the series.    So enchanted by the characters and setting (think All Creatures Great & Small with human patients), was I, that I immediately downloaded (Audible.com is my friend) the rest of the series.   I am half-way through the second book and still totally taken with the on-going story of the doctors of Ballybucklebo, Ireland.  I listen while I drive, cook, compute, & knit.

I know I have not blogged about anything of substance for a couple of weeks.   I have had to think my way through some things and will blog more/better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment