Sunday, January 30, 2011

Disney Knitting...


Look what I was doing this weekend.   Due to scheduling conflicts, we did T2's birthday trip to Disney a  week early.   We were blessed with the most wonderful weather, just warm enough to be comfortable but not sweaty (That would be assuming that I sweat which, being a lady, I do not).    Unlike Xmas, the Magic Kingdom was not crowded at all.    The boys were able to get on everything they liked at least twice.   I woke up feeling a bit woozy so did not feel like tempting fate by riding the rides.    I spent most of the day sitting in the sun and knitting.   What you see here is the beginning of another One Row Handspun Scarf.   I finished the first one in no time but handed it off to it's new owner without taking a picture (my bad).     The day was pretty terrific right up until I had a knock down, drag out with T1 (mmm family drama, my favorite).   What can I say?  Mothering teens is not for sissies.   Still, unlike a few years ago, these flare ups are few are far between.   For that, I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting our site and putting the badge on yours! Every time I see knitting, I think I NEED to learn! ~Andi

    ReplyDelete