Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bigger than it was...

Bigger on the Inside 19Jun12
What you see here is the beginning lace plus two repeats of the increase lace section.   It's not much progress, but it is some progress.   The Bigger on the Inside Shawl is coming along.   

Given that I am still resting that ankle, you would think I would be doing more knitting.    At least that is what I keep telling myself.    What I should be doing is working on the two project in my knitting bag (Bigger on the Inside and Wingspan), and the two stealth knits on my to-do list.   Instead, I have been spending most of my time napping and web surfing.   I even lost/spent some time on Ravelry  picking out my next knit (Flow?) which I can, under no circumstances, begin until the others are done (Ordering the pattern book doesn't count, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment