Monday, August 6, 2012

Second Time's a Charm...


These are the pictures that Hubby and I took on Saturday morning.   This is the shawl that I started last year in Stefanie Japel's Design Your Own Shawl (DYOS) class.    After sitting unfinished in a basket for a while, I finally finished it earlier this year.   Due to a perceived lack of space, I did a less than stellar job of blocking it.   However, earlier this week, when it came time to wet and block my finished Wingspan (those pictures to come later this week), I decided to re-blocked, my DYOS.    I like it so much better now.   I blocked off our dining room (didn't think of that before) and was able to block & dry both shawls, dog free, with room to spare.  I even used a measuring tape to make sure the points were even.








No comments:

Post a Comment