Monday, February 25, 2013

Reveal: Simple Comforts Wrap


Yes, it is true.   My Simple Comforts Wrap is finished and the final pattern is available (at no cost) on Ravelry.   The actual knitting was done more than a week ago.  It has taken me this long to wash, block, and photograph it.   That bought of bronchitis I wrote about earlier, still has me dragging.   So even though the shawl is finally done, I did not get it to the intended recipient today as planned.    I am hoping to get better photos (hopefully at the beach), and I need to make a card, and buy a gift bag.   Next Sunday, for sure.

New on my needles is a Grande Citron  shawl made with some a lovely purple Filatura Di Crosa Centolavaggi  lace wt. merino yarn.   I already have the Citron that was in Knitty a few years ago and love it.   This is the same pattern just bigger and more detailed.   So far, I have found the extra detail to be confusing but I really do like having the increase row stitch counts for the extra repeats.   I will see about photos when I have gotten a bit further into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment