Friday, April 5, 2013

On your mark, get set, knit!


As noted before, I think we are finally settling in.   One sign of that is how much I look forward to knitting on Thursday morning with a couple of friends.   We knit, we chat, we drink coffee.   I love it.

We agreed months ago that we would all do Michelle Hunter's April knit along (the Ridgely Shawlette).   The yarn (CoBaSi) was purchased months ago.   The waiting was hard but we survived.   Now finally the day is here.  The first set of instructions was posted at 9:30 this morning.  

Due to a work conflict we will not be getting together until tomorrow.   There was talk of not peeking until then but I could not commit.   I started peeking a little after midnight (wish I had know about the 9:30 thing).  


My yarn is wound, and I have put the lace pattern onto index cards (my preferred way of keeping track of lace rows).   My KnitPicks Harmony Options have their cables firmly attached.   I am so ready.   Is it tomorrow yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment