Friday, April 19, 2013

One step forward, three back...


What you see here is the almost completed first section of Knit, Purl, Hunter's April KAL.   I would love to be able to tell you that it is mine, but that would be untrue.   This is Kerri's.   Hers is bigger than mine because she has actually put some time into knitting it.   I, on the other hand, have alternating between "I will get to it later" and "Poop!  What do you mean I have to rip it out again" (except that I don't usually say "poop").     At this point, mine looks only slightly bigger than it did this time last week.   Of the nineteen, repeats (at 12 rows each), I have only successfully knit one and a half.    For some reason, I can't really get into the Zen of knitting this pattern, but I will persevere (at least that is what I have told Kerri).

No comments:

Post a Comment