Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Magical Knitting



If you have never (intentionally) felted your knitting before than I bet this does not look very impressive at all.   However, if you have, than you know that this picture is just the precursor to the magic that is felting.

As chronicled here, I have had a yen for a Felted Moebius Basket for which friend Kerri, very kindly, passed along a hank of happy pink Manos.  I was happily knitting away this weekend when I ran out of yarn just a few rows away from the finish (Eeek!).   Once again, Kerri came to the rescue.  Today she brought me the "little bit" (that turned out to be more than enough) of pink yarn that she had left over from her original project.   Just a few quick rows and my knitting came to a very happy ending.

Now all I have to do is get the laundry done so that I can get to the magical part. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment