Monday, November 4, 2013

Let The Holiday Knitting Begin...

Little Witches
Simply Worsted
US 6/4mm DPNs
It is that time of year again.   Time to get started on holiday knitting.   My first contribution to the season are these lovely Little Witches.   When I saw these ladies on Facebook, I knew I had to hunt down the patten and make one (or three) for my kitchen (kitchen witches are good luck).   Then I realized that a friend with an upcoming birthday might like one (or three), and maybe another friend would really appreciate one (or three).   What can I tell you?   They are a lot of fun to make.

Still, Halloween is only the beginning of the season.   There is of course a Thanksgiving wreath to be made (not done yet) and Christmas/Hanukkah gifts to whip up.   My sister's gift is done (Yes, I said done).   I love, love, love it and I hope she does too.   No pictures yet because she reads the blog and I want it to be a surprise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment