Saturday, November 21, 2009

Knitting and a New Moon....


Had a, much needed, girl day a few days ago. Friend Nancy and I caught the morning showing of New Moon. I loved it. If you liked Twilight, you will love this one (although the music was not nearly as good). Nancy had not even seen Twilight (or read the books) and she liked it (I caught her up on the characters & story over breakfast)

One of the fun things about going to a movie with a non-knitter is their reaction to my knitting during the movie. How can you see? (I don't have to) Wouldn't you rather watch the movie? (I am). You are a nut. (Like I haven't heard that before). Her day will come. I will be teaching her and a few others how to knit this Tuesday. How much you want to bet, she will be knitting through Eclipse in June?

(((hugs)))

No comments:

Post a Comment