Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Does This Ever Happen to You....


Before I get to the question part of the program, let me tell you about my visit with the endocrinologist.   It went great.    He did confirm the diagnoses of diabetes, but said that it is "extremely mild".    Better diet and more activity has already made such a difference that my blood sugar is already in the normal range again.  Consequently, I have no need of meds, and only minimal testing (which, he says, is for my peace of mind).    I just need to keep doing what I am doing.  I am so relieved.

Now to the knitting part of things.   The Summer Open Cardigan is all done except for the (half) sleeves and the Zen Pi shawl is all done except for the last row of the edging.   Sounds good doesn't it?    The only problem is that both projects have been in just this place for two weeks or more.   Now that they are almost done, I have absolutely lost interest in them.   How weird is that?   Does this ever happen to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment