Saturday, August 21, 2010

Please save me from myself......

www.theblacksheepshop.com
Remember how I ended my last post "I'll be back"?   My plan was to make a return trip to Orlando with a friend for some quality shopping time at The Black Sheep.    However, my wonderful Hubby agreed to a quick stop on the way home from Disney.    In I went to quickly grab the Filatura De Crosa lace wt, the tote bag that had been haunting me since Wednesday, and the background threads for one of the canvases that I bought on my last visit.    Maybe two hours is too close to home after all because I am already trying to figure out how to fit in another trip to Orlando before I head North to visit my mom in September.    This sign should carry a surgeon general warning.  The place is irresistible.

No comments:

Post a Comment