...shoulder! What did you think I was going to say? :-)
|Lisa's Knitting Bag 20Sept11|
- Mac & Me's "Summer Wrap" in progress
- the other sock (one is in my purse)
- Fifi (my netbook)
- a composition notebook (painted & embellished)
- watercolor sketch book (also painted & embellished)
- an umbrella
- Moleskine notebook & sketchbook that usually go in my purse.
- cosmetic case (also usually in my purse)
- 24 watercolor pencils (along with brushes, sketching pencils, etc.)
- diabetes appropriate snacks
- the lovely little Moop clutch (comfortably holds my wallet, cell, iPod, keys, & a sock in progress) that I have been using as a purse these days (liked the summer one so much that I ordered the black one and am eyeing the red one).
Gee, I wonder why my shoulder hurts?