Monday, May 28, 2012

Well, I'm glad that is over...


Check it out.   This is a friend's dock earlier this morning.   Pretty scary, isn't it?  Luckily the worst is past and we are all alive and well.

Today has mostly been fine, weather wise.   T2 & I went out this morning to breakfast, Target and Publix.   When we left the weather was warm and breezy.   Predictably (or it should have been), a storm band came in while we were at Target.   Unfortunately, we had left the car at Publix and had to walk back in a gale.   We could have waited it out, but opted instead to double bag everything, including my handbag, and walk into the wind and rain.   We got soaked.  It was an adventure.

By the time we got home, the sun was back out.   We even ate dinner and played Scrabble out on the patio.   Apparently, we can expect storm bands to keep coming and going for the rest of the week.   I don't think I will be leaving my car anywhere for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment