Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Granny Blanket



Remember this post a couple of weeks ago about the Granny Square Blanket?     Even working on it only on Sundays, it is coming along.   I think I prefer the striping better on the inspiration blanket than I do on this one.   If/when I do another, I think I will try one stripe of each color rather than two and maybe a graduation of colors (like white to light blues to medium blues to darker blues).   

I have no idea how long it will take to finish.  So far, it is moving right along now but it is early days yet and the rounds are smaller than they will be.   This throw is meant for a couple who have been through quite a lot in the past year and would like to finish it sooner rather than later.   The problem is that I really don’t have the time to make it my focus right now.   Hopefully, some kind UU crocheter will step up, take it over and give it the attention it deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment